Construction of the Basic Infrastructure of the Kribi Deep Sea Port Project,Cameroon
The Kribi Deep Sea Port is located in southwest of Cameroon, which is 30km south of the city of Kribi. The project cost is 568 million US dollars, of which 85% is Buyer’s Credit Loan for the Cameroon government provided by China EXIM Bank, and the other 15% is funded by the employer, Ministry of Economy, Planning, and Regional Development of Cameroon. The project completion period is 36 months, encompass the construction of one 40000 dwt multi-purpose berth and one 50000 dwt container berth, with 272m and 398m long respectively; the gravity caisson structure will be used for sub-structures, and the designed hydraulic-structure can support 70000 dwt bulk carrier and 70000 dwt container carrier when berthing; the breakwater measures 1355m long. Loading and unloading equipment, rear stack yard, electro-mechanical facilities and other auxiliary buildings and devices etc. are also part of the Contract.