Lin Yichong Inspects the Headquarters of Foton Motor
On the afternoon of December 23, Lin Yichong - Chairman of CHEC visited the headquarters of Foton Motor and had an in-depth discussion with Gong Yueqiong - President of Foton Motor Group, with the purpose of learning more about the development of Foton Motor in the field of commercial vehicle intelligent manufacturing, and promoting deeper cooperation between both parties.
- CHEC Wins Three Bids in Saudi Arabia Successively CHEC recently won three consecutive bids in Saudi Arabia, with a contract worth USD 130 million. 2019-12-25
CHEC Signs the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Boundary Crossing Facilities Phase 2 Contract and Other Works
On December 16, CHEC and the Highways Department of Hong Kong SAR Government signed the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Boundary Crossing Facilities Phase 2 contract and Other Works, and Su Yansong, Vice Chief Engineer of CHEC and General Manager of Hong Kong Zhenhua attended this signing ceremony.
- China Aid Technical & Vocational School of the Gwadar Port Project in Pakistan Ground-breaking Ceremony Organized On December 16, the China Aid Technical & Vocational School of the Gwadar Port Project ground-breaking ceremony was organized at the Gwadar Port Business Center . 2019-12-20
- Four Projects of CHEC Win the 2018-2019 China Construction Engineering Luban Prize The 2018-2019 China Construction Engineering Luban Prize Commendation Meeting was held at the Beijing Conference Center on December 10. 2019-12-17
- Six Projects of CHEC Win the 2018-2019 National High-quality Project Award The 2018-2019 National High-quality Project Award Summary and Commendation Meeting was held at the National Convention Center on December 8. Port Qasim LNG Terminal Project in Pakistan, and Port Dammam No. 2 Container Terminal Phase I Project in Saudi Arabia constructed by CHEC won the 2018 National High-quality Project Award. On the other hand, Port Qasim Coal, Cement and Clinker Wharfs in Pakistan, Jurong Shipyard Tuas South Phase II Project in Singapore, and Hambantota Port Development Project Phase II in Sri Lanka constructed by CHEC won the 2019 National High-quality Project Award. 2019-12-16
- Prime Minister of Sri Lanka Attends the Ceremony in Memory of Colombo Port City Becoming a Permanent Land of Sri Lanka On December 7, the Colombo Port City Project Company held the ceremony in memory of Colombo Port City Becoming Permanent Land of Sri Lanka at the sales showroom. 2019-12-15