- CCCC East Coast Rail Line Project Donates Epidemic Prevention Supplies to the Malaysian Government On March 24, the CCCC East Coast Rail Line Project donated 3,000 N95 masks, 2,000 KN90 masks, 20,000 disposable surgical masks, 1,200 medical goggles, 2,000 detection reagents and other COVID-19 epidemic prevention supplies to the Malaysian government to assist Malaysia in carrying out the prevention and control of COVID-19. 2020-04-01
- Bangladesh’s Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Witness the Inauguration of Highway N8 Constructed by CHEC On March 12, Bangladesh's Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina announced the inauguration of Highway N8 at a video conference on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the birth of the country's founding father. 2020-03-23
- CHEC Climbs the Ladder of the Lists of Double Top 100 Enterprises in Foreign Contracting Projects On March 5, the Department of Outward Investment and Economic Cooperation of Ministry of Commerce released on its official website two heavyweight lists: the List of Top 100 Enterprises in the Accomplished Business Revenue from China's Foreign Contracting Projects in 2019 and the List of Top 100 Enterprises in the Value of Newly Signed Contracts for China's Foreign Contracting Projects in 2019. 2020-03-16
- CHEC Wins the Bid for the Macao Refuse Incineration Center Phase III Expansion Project Macao Zhenhua won the bid for the Macao Refuse Incineration Center Phase III Expansion Project on February 26. The project belongs to the Environmental Protection Bureau of the Macao SAR government. 2020-02-28
CHEC Wins the Bid for Sihanoukville Port Reclamation Project Phase I in Cambodia
CHEC won the bid for Sihanoukville Port Reclamation Project Phase I in Cambodia, and formally signed the commercial contract with the project’s owner on January 16.
- CHEC Wins Best Economic Benefit of the Year and Excellent Enterprise Award of the Year by the Group Yesterday, the 2019 work conference of China Communications Construction Group and China Communications Construction Company was held in Beijing, and CHEC won the "Best Economic Benefit Award of 2019" and the "Excellent Enterprise Award of 2018" by the Group. 2020-01-13
- CHEC Wins Bids for POLICE Chemical Plant Project Wharf and Dredging Work in Poland CHEC received a written approval for the POLICE Chemical Plant Project Wharf and Dredging Work in Poland on January 2nd. 2020-01-10